Broccoli sprouts are rich in sulforaphane, which has multiple health benefits, can improve liver function and eliminate obesity. The sulforaphane in broccoli sprouts is 7 times that of mature broccoli. The function of sulforaphane broccoli sprouts are rich in sulforaphane, which has multiple health benefits, can improve liver function and eliminate obesity. The sulforaphane contained in broccoli sprouts is 7 times that of mature broccoli, and the effect of sulforaphane lasts for a long time. It can be eaten in a variety of ways, including stir-frying, cold dressing, making salads, making milkshakes, and making spring rolls, pancakes, dumpling fillings, etc.
The production of sprouts and soil planting are quite different. First, sprouts are not restricted by time, climate, light, geographical conditions and other conditions. It is an ideal vegetable planting mode for southern regions with rainy weather all year round. The minimum temperature in winter is maintained at The temperature of 15 degrees or more can meet the growth of sprouts, without the need to install high-end heating and germination facilities and equipment, reducing production costs.
1. Disinfection of seedling tray: The seedling tray is generally 65cm×26cm×5cm. The seedling tray must be disinfected before each seedling. You can soak it in a hot water detergent solution for 15-20 minutes to completely remove impurities in the seedling tray, and then put it in 5 Soak in% formalin solution for 15-20 minutes or soak in 0.1% carbendazim solution for 2 hours, take it out and rinse with clean water and dry it before use.
2. Seed selection: Choose high-quality broccoli seeds with high germination rate, high yield and good quality.
3. Seed soaking: Determine the soaking time according to the size of the seed and the thickness of the seed coat. First, pour the full-grained seeds into the container, then pour 50 degrees warm water and stir with a wooden stick for the purpose of sterilization until the warm water cools naturally. Seed out the shriveled seeds floating on the water. Soak the seeds with 20-30 degrees warm water, 3-4 hours in summer and autumn, 6-8 hours in winter and spring, the seeds fully absorb the water, expand and drain the water.
4. Germination: Spread a layer of clean wet newspaper or clean gauze wrung out of water in the sterilized and washed seedling tray, and sprinkle a layer of soaked seeds on it, and cover it with 2-3 layers of moist gauze to prevent sprinkling. When the seeds move, they are placed in the seedling racks for shading, moisturizing and accelerating germination. Pay attention to the growth of the sprouts every time you spray, and find the roots yellowing and find the cause in time, usually due to lack of oxygen. Retting the roots. At this time, you can drain the bottom water of the pan and pour it out, usually 1-2 days Lubai, the sprouts can be as long as 4cm in 3-4 days. When sowing, the density should not be too high, too much seed accumulation, poor drainage, and slow heat dissipation, which will easily cause hypoxia and reenter the roots, which will reduce the quality and commercial value of sprouts.
5. Environmental regulation: 1. Humidity The production of sprouts has high humidity requirements and requires a large amount of water. It is necessary to ensure that the humidity is maintained by spraying water 2-4 times a day, and the number of spraying can be increased in summer. If the humidity is not enough during the growth of sprouts, the growth will be slow, it will be easy to fibrosis, the taste will be poor, and the yield will be reduced; if the humidity is too high, it will easily accumulate water and reenter the roots, which will reduce the commodity value. 2. Temperature The temperature of the germination chamber is generally maintained at 20-25 degrees, the highest is not higher than 30 degrees, and the lowest cannot be lower than 15 degrees. The temperature is too high and the degree of fibrosis is high, which reduces the taste.
6. Harvesting of sprouts: Cultivate for 5-7 days under natural light, the sprouts will grow to about 6cm, and the leaves can be harvested from yellow to green.